Saturday, June 30, 2012

Steampunk ATCs

Wayne (the owner of VLVS!) and I recently go the pleasure to participate in an ATC swap for steampunk ATCs! Lyneen was our fearless leader via the forum and today I'll show you what we turned in!

First up.. Stamping by STAMPO himself!


Wayne used Copic markers, distress ink and a gorgeous rainbow pad to get all the beautiful colors on his ATC. He also Stampo's Steampunk Sprockets which were glued down
with Crystal Lacquer.
Stamps used include:
When Pigs Fly!
Steampunk Piggy
Gear 1x1


I used a foil sheet adhered with Miracle Tape to white cardstock and alcohol ink to get the effect for my background. My Umbrella Man stamp was stamped in Memento Black ink and embossed with Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. I embellished with a little dabbling in the Stampo's Steampunk Sprockets as well. 

What do you think?? 

6 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

I think they're both WUN-der-FUL! I can't wait to receive mine!

VicR said...

Looks like it was a FUN swap!
Both of these ATCs are way COOL :)

Lyneen said...

LOVE THESE!!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

Quiltingranny said...

I think I really need to learn to do creative things with stamps! These were amazing!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

When does Wayne join the Design team.....Great job from both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Nail colors in pastel hues (nudes, soft teals, and rosey pinks) just scream summer and bring you back to lazy times chillin poolside with a mojito in your hand.. uggs Marisa is a Phi Beta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude graduate of Brown University. ghd hair straightener Leather goods, motorcycle apparel, and dancewear are specialties at Country Cobbler in West Lebanon.. north face jackets See the total list after the jump.. http://www.morenorthface.com He tries to complain so I shout at him to be quiet.