Tuesday, June 26, 2012

more Mary Volgel Lozinak ATC fun!

As i said before I am having a blast playing with the Mary Vogel Lozinak I got from Viva Las Vegastamps! I made these ATC's with them.


I got this idea from when I was watching someone open their Secret Sister box swap and one of the ATC's that the person made for her "sister" had all kind of ribbon running across it. I thought it was cool and wanted to try it myself.

I first took a half of black cardstock and half a sheet of Miracle sheet tape. Its the same Miracle tape that is on a roll but in a 8 1/2 by 11 sheet. perfect for this sort of thing. I took one protective layer of the Miracle sheet off. I put the black cardstock on it. The flipped it over and took the other later off. I have a bunch of ribbons and trims that I got in at a thrift store and given to me in a RAK. I just put them on dianglelly on the half sheet. then trimmed them. The cut them down to atc size. That kinda wrecked some of the cotton trim and probably my blade.lol  I kinda saved some of them, but not all. I then took out another piece of black cardstock and trimmed that piece to atc sizes. Then put those on another piece of the Miracle sheet tape and cut those out by and and peeled the other backing and pit more trim on those. I then cut off the access trims.


I then picked out a few images from plates 1383 and 1398. Stamped the words right onto the atc base. I stamped the other images on white cardstock on Memento black ink pad. Pained them with Pearlesent watercolors. cut them out and they were a little too white and didn't want to trim them up so I took Black soot Distress ink pad and stamped on the craft sheet and wet it and used it as a water color on where the white was. I did a couple layers on that. Attached them to the ATC with glossy accents. It needed something else so Added 3 dew drops on each atc.












Products used:
Stamps used:

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow Sheri they are awesome. Love the colors you used.

Candace Jedrowicz said...

These are really cute! Thanks for the smile!