Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thinking of You

Here is a quick card I made using scraps from a project I was doing.


Kraft cardstock base. I took 2 scraps of scrapbook paper from the Retro Collage by Recollections and layered them over each other using Miracle tape. I stamped the Hippocrates hippo in black versafine ink pad. I colored him with Prisma's colored pencils. I popped him with foam tape. The letters I gotten in a big bag of alphas of all shapes and sizes at a thrift store. I think they are by Making Memories or K & Co. I spelled out "thinking of you" it still needed something so I added 6 pink bling 3 on each side. 

Itemes used:
Kraft cardstock
Retro Collage by Recollection 
Bling by Recollection
alpha letters by Making Memories

4 comments:

Lillibelle said...

What a crazy, sweet card!
I like this card with the letters individually glued.

DeeDee Catron said...

Love the sentiment to go with the stamp :)

LeslieRahye said...

What a fun stamp! Great card

Lyneen said...

Sweet card... really like Hippocrates!