Friday, June 15, 2012

No Evil in a Pound of Rubber


 I'm sure there are those of you out there that look at the pound of rubber and think that that can't be anything "good" in it. I'm here to tell you that there is "no evil" in a pound of rubber! That is EXACTLY where I found these jewels!! This set of three fun chimpanzees representing the addage See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil was in my pound of rubber!!
Chimpanzee Set 3 - 1 3/4 x 2

 I will not lie there were some stamps that I know I will never use and I have passed them on to fellow stampers who love them more than I ever will. The amount of stamps in there that I L O V E though, at least $50 worth or more. Give a pound of rubber a chance, you will see that there is no evil in a pound of deeply etched red-rubber goodness...it's pure happiness!  I hope you enjoy my Tangled Trading-card Trio! Have a super Saturday~ leslierahye

Pink Flamingos Pack of 100

2 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your pound of rubber finds. They sure made great looking ATCs.

Cheryl LIndsay said...

This is SO fun...I love your idea. You go girl!