Friday, June 08, 2012

Motion and Time | Steampunk Tags

I find I can't stop playing with this steampunk alphabet. I made some quick, tags that can be used as bookmarks or as accents or journal spaces in my scrapbooks. I stamped the images first with a walnut colored ink. I then stamped with Archival the main images for the tags. For the letters I stamped the squares with the letters and then over-stamped in Walnut the steampunk dials and then edged the letters with the walnut ink. I hope you enjoy my quick and easy tags!
 For these tags:
 Item 16058 Plate 1269Item 10032 Plate 962 Page 608
Item 17484 Plate 1334 Item 5888 Plate 602  Matching set of Numbers also available as 8475. Page 347
Thank you for looking! ~leslierahye

5 comments:

Lillibelle said...

Your TAGs are very interesting, creative and gorgeous! They are a really good inspiration for me. I think, I must have this varied, great steampunk alphabet.

Sandra Strait said...

Fabulous! I knew there was a reason I adored your work!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow, I really like these tags. And I gotta have the alphabet. And the other three, too. why not?

Karenladd said...

Love these! The stamp images are awesome and I love how you used the alpha!

Coffee Addict said...

Absolutely gorgeous! And love your work too! :)

obsessivecoffeedrinker.blogspot.com