Friday, June 01, 2012

Hmmmmmm.....

I would like to dedicate this post to my Mama....God rest her soul.
She was a prime example of a woman that could speak her mind and the recipient would thank her afterwards.

I think ladies in the south have a way with words....they can tell you to go to Hell and you'll be looking forward to the trip.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

This beauty is what I imagine my mama sorta looked like when
 she was a young girl in the 40's.  We have no pictures to prove it.  Our house burned down when I was 8 yrs. old and we lost everything.  The only pics I have are the ones that we have gotten from relatives over the years.
But I have had many people tell me that she was very beautiful when she was younger but she truly didn't know how beautiful she was. 
But that didn't stop her from being who she was and she was "special".

Her older sister, my Aunt Janetta, told me a few years ago that my Mama was different;
 but in a good way....
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

This 'lovely lady' is from Viva Las Vegastamps!
You can get her HERE!!! 
The sentiment you can get here......
You know what bitch stand for don't ya.....
Babe ITotal Control of Herself

Here's a close-up of the crystal lacquer I applied after I colored the image.

Until later, fellow B.I.T.C.H. members.....Gotta bitch split.....TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Love it! You've done your mamma proud!

Karenladd said...

Super! Loving the blue eye-shadow!!