Sunday, June 03, 2012

Steampunk ATCs

Lyneen Jesse hosted a Steampunk ATC swap at the Viva Las Vegastamps! forum last month, and I couldn't resist.


I stamped this funky Steampunk Camel Item 18443 Plate 1390 .and decorated with Zentangle®-inspired patterns, then colored with Tim Holtz Distress markers.  A few beads and some little tubie-things I have--no idea what they are--and my card was done.

We were required to do eight of the same card.  It looked pretty cool with 8 little camels all in a row.  I hated to send them off!



4 comments:

Lyneen said...

Sorry you had to break the set.... GLAD I AM GETTING ONE OF THEM!!!! AWESOME ATC'S thanks for participating!!

Rose Curtis said...

Pretty cool card!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow x 3!!! Love your work, as always.

Karenladd said...

Oh yeah....a whole set of camel ATCs look amazing!!! That steampunk camel image is so unique...and a bit disturbing (smile)