Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2 cards with 1 stamp

This week I made two cards using one main image. I got the stamped image of the Senior Ladies in my pound of rubber. Love them. So many sentiments you can use with them! I made 2 cards with them! I already had the card bases done a long time ago. 

I stamped these lovely ladies on white cardstock with Black versafine ink pad. My versafine ink pad is so juicy that I was able to pour the Ultra high gloss clear embossing powder on them and have it stick. Took the heat gun to it. I used Prismacolor pencils to colored them in I know you can't really see it in the pictures, because of the lighting, but my youtube video I did it shows a little better.

 After I colored them I took a Qtip and Goo Gone and blended all the coloring. Its a cheap way to blend if you can't afford or get mineral spirits. I got two bottles that are 3 ounces at Dollar Tree a long time ago. It last a really long time. I don't think I'm a quarter into the bottle. You just take your Qtip and dip into the bottle and just brush it on where you colored. 








This card I use the Sentiment "All my life I've wanted to be somebody. Now I realize I should have been more specific". Like I said I did the card bases months and months ago.  Its a white cardstock base. On a piece of scrap black cardstock I then took some scraps of basic Gray out of print collection and put that over the black.  Attached to the white card base. Stamped the sentiment on white and attached everything with Miracle tape





This card is a Kraft cardstock base and a scrap of Retro Mod stack from DCWV. The sentiment I used for this one is  "A new body for $1.87. Who wants a new body for an old one."


Products used:
craft cardstock
white cardstock
black cardstock
decorative scrapbook papers
black versafine ink pad
Stamps:

4 comments:

Sandy Jones said...

HAHA Jyila and Fiona,,,lol

Love them sheri great work as all way's x

happyDiane said...

LOL, those are cute!

Kimber said...

Great cards! What fun!

Anonymous said...

how fun...great job. thanks for the blending tip...lynne