Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tips From a Stamp Hoarder: VLVS Stamp Storage...
and Some other Tricks I've Picked Up Along the Way!

It's Sunday at Viva Las Vegastamps!!! Susan here to share some tips on storing my stash of Viva Las Vegastamps! and a few other tips I have picked up along my travels. And as a special treat...I am coming to you via the magic of Ustream!!! Please grab your morning coffee and watch... I hope you enjoy!


Some of the things I am discussing: labeling and storing unmounted Viva Las Vegastamps! rubber; cleaning stamps, stamping on my secret weapon or mousepad; cheap and easy watercolor, making a mist using Sakura 3d Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers;
 
and how do I mount my VLVS stamps?

 
The top portion of this card is hand-misted black cardstock using a mist made of Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and Bronze Terri Sproul Mixers!
  
Thanks so much for dropping by today! If you haven't subscribed to the VLVS Blog - you want to because Viva Las Vegastamps! now has creative posts every day!!! Don't forget to check out the Viva Las Vegastamps! store - new stamp releases have just been added. If you would like to see more of my creations please visit my blog, sbartist : painting in the dark HERE. I'll be back with another stamping adventure on July 2nd. Have an inky Sunday! Sb

4 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your tutorial, Susan. TFS all the great tips. :)

LeslieRahye said...

wow! So many great ideas.

Squiddy said...

My heat embossing is done with items held in a pair of haemostats, over a ceramic tile .... which is usually junked up with other part-way projects... so the foil-covered clipboard is a great new idea, thank you :-)

Lyneen said...

Great video!!!! Crammed full of info... Thanks for Sharing!