Friday, June 15, 2012

Love 'em or ya hate 'em !!!

Let me just say, I'm not a cat lover..... I know I know!!!
Please no hate mail!!!!

 We never had cats growing up, we had a dog that was treated like a family member.
Now,  we have another 80 lbs of lap love that is one of the family.

This is a picture I painted of her last year. It was a present to her Daddy (my scrubby).
Her name is Looloo Belle.

We had another dog that tragically passed away last October, his name was Booboo.

Pic of Looloo laying beside her buddy's grave not to long ago. 
I think she misses him. 
Yes, we even purchased a tombstone for his grave that's in our backyard.
The cross is no longer there.   I made it to use temporarily.

Now on to the real reason you're here.

No cats were harmed in the making of this card.
Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! 

Supplies: 
Green googly eyes
Cricut w/ Love my Kitchen cartridge. 

Simply layering of the card base, DSP, then the cut-out image of the
 fridge from the Cricut.
Stamped the cat image with gray ink and added the eyes. Used a gray marker to make his mouth look like he was surprised. 
Inked around the edges a little to give it more definition. 
Stamped the sentiment with Versamark and then heat embossed it in red. 

Sorry to all the true cat lovers out there.....!!!!

I know what....I can make it up to you with
 a real nice chinese dinner!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Until later, kitchen warriors......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! I'm a cat lover, but I had to laugh at this one.

DeeDee Catron said...

Too funny, Crystal!

Quiltingranny said...

That was too funny and I will show my hubby, he is always telling the kids something tastes like cat...then they go wildly laughing through the house looking for our kitty KC who my granddaughter rescued and my husband (also a non cat lover) loves though don't tell anyone I told you that!

Karenladd said...

HA HA!! I am a cat lover and I found this hilarious!!! Hey, anything that uses a cat is tops in my book!

KathyW said...

I like your doggy. :)