Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Bookmarks by Cathy

 Goodmorning, Today I have 2 bookmarks for you.

I started out by cutting a strip of paper 6in X 2in. 

Then I used a Tim Holtz stencil and green distress ink and make a background.

On a scrap of paper I stamped the creepy creature and colored with Copic markers and cut out and added to the bottom of the bookmark.



For this one I started with 2 different purple distress inks to make the background. 
I then stamped the cross stich on the bottom of the bookmark for the creepy striped creature to stand on.

On a scrap of paper, I stamped the creepy standing creature and colored it with Copic markers and cut out. Next, I placed the cut out on top of the stamped cross stich. Around the background I stamped the grunge writing in purple ink. 
I then stamped the sawtooth stitching off the top of the bookmark.
Lastly, I added some white spots to it.

Stamps Used:

19876Creepy creature sitting.

19877 Creepy striped creature

19880 Cross stich

19643 sawtooth stitching

17545 Grunge writing

Other stuff:

Cardstock

Distress inks, green and 2 purples

Copic

White ink

Black ink

Tim Holtz stencil


No comments: