Friday, April 14, 2023

Fall vibe by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello Everyone!

Crazy weather and hot temps has made me miss my beloved fall-It inspired this art tag....

I started with a resin frame I had sitting around and have been wanting to use. For that I used a mould and black quick cure resin. once cured, I used rust effect paint to give it that old grungy look. 
i used some resin flies I had ready as well. Glued them on with some thin sticks. Then I die cut a spider web from card stock and used the rust effect paint again.
For the tag, I used Distress spray stains. Spray background with antique linen, dried, sprayed with some stormy sky, dry then drip on more colors drying in-between to get that mottled look. once dry, I stamped the chicken wire in brown. 
I then stamped the milk jug, fussy cut it out, sprayed with antique linen and rusty hinge spray stains. I cut a slice in top and put sticks in there. Taped them on the back and attached to the bottom of frame inside.
Showing the kind of brush I use for rust paint. I stipple it on. Make a jute bow and that's
 it. I use a really sticky double stick tape to adhere the frame to the tag.

Stamps used:
Chicken wire       5757
Metal milk jug     20021

Other supplies:
Distress spray stains:  Antique linen, Uncharted Mariner, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Stormy Sky, Black soot

Black Resin
Finabair moulds
Rust effect paint kit- Finabair
sticks from nature
Tag #8 TH









No comments: