Tuesday, April 04, 2023

All how wander by Cathy

 Cathy here and today I have a card for you. 



I started out with watercolor paper and 3 colors of green distress inks. I smooched it on my craft mat and added some water to blend the colors. I started with the lightest color and worked my way to the darkest. I dried in-between the colors so they could layer.

Next, I grabbed a Tim Holtz dot stencil and added it the background with the darkest green ink to add a layer.

 

Next, I stamped the Butterfly Specimens in the middle of the panel with black ink. I then stamped Victorian Flourish with the same dark green ink. I only used a corner of the stamp. After that I then stamped Waybill background in brown distress ink randomly over the whole panel. I only used the top part of this stamp. 

To finish it off I edged it in drown distress ink and on top of that I added a layer of black distress ink. Lastly, I stamped Not all who wander saying on white cardstock and layered it on black cardstock and stuck in in the middle of the card. 


Stamps Used:

Butterfly Specimens

Victorian Flourish

Waybill background

Not all who wander

Other supplies used:

watercolor paper

distress ink

amalgam ink

white cardstock

black cardstock

1 comment:

Aimee said...

This card is so pretty and soft looking. It's just gorgeous..