Wednesday, April 12, 2023

To My Foodie Friend by Madisen Hernandez

 Hello my stamping friends, it's Madisen! Today I come at you with a card made for my awesome nurse coworker who is a foodie just like me! I plan on giving this card wrapped with a cookbook I bought for her. I liked the way the chopsticks are used to pick up the cookie. If you're a foodie too, you know sometimes you have to be innovative! Enjoy!






I started this card by selecting the two main stamps I wanted to use. I chose 
and 
because I liked the juxtaposition  of the elegance of the chopsticks with the simplicity and rustic character of a chocolate chip cookie. I then used some alcohol markers to color these two images in. 


I knew that I wanted some contrast from the blue and the brown of the cookie and also wanted to tie in the nail color together, so I chose a violet purple and red combo. 



Once I was satisfied with my blending I decided what background stamps I wanted. I chose



I wanted a little sumthin' extra so I lined the border with some golden glitz pigment ink


I'm always curious about adhesives, FIY these are the ones I use



...and the rest is history! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my stamp art! 
-xoxo Madisen 




No comments: