Sunday, April 23, 2023

Dance in the Moonlight - Fran

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a tag/bookmark.  Here's how I did it.....


To make the background I used a gelliplate.  I brayered Elements Ink "Della Blue" onto the gelliplate and then sprinkled watered down Brushos onto the gelliplate.  I put my card onto the gelliplate to then get the mottled effect.


I then stamped the moon and embossed it with silver.




I put a mask over the moon, and went round it with distress inks.  I then splashed water on the ink to give the illusion of stars and a bit of texture.


I stamped the lady dancing onto the tag, and then onto thick paper, coloured her and cut her out.



After writing the sentiment (as I don't have a computer!) onto card, I cut it out to add to the tag.  I then went round the edge of the tag with glue and added some silver gilding flakes.



Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Gelliplate
Elements Inks in Della Blue
Brushos in Prussian Blue, Purple
Distress inks in Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans
White pastel pencil
Moon mask
Polychromos pencils
Black fineliner
Silver gilding flakes


See you next time!


No comments: