Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mini Art Journal Page: "My Beautiful Imperfection" by Jenn Engle

Hey Everyone! I have a page in my mini art journal to share today.  It is pretty straightforward and came together rather quickly.

STAMPS I USED!:
Writing Circles
Mesh Texture
Flying Insect Eye
Stitching Lines
Sawtooth Stitching Lines
  
First, I started with Blue and Teal Dylusions Paints, applied with a round Ink Blending Tool.

 
 
Next, I started stamping Writing Circles, Mesh Texture in matching inks on the background.
Then, I applied Texture Paste thru a Crackle Stencil. Once that was dry, I used my finger to go over it with Purple Dylusions Paint. Then, I hit a few spots with the teal paint. Finally, I went over all the edges (and about a inch or so in) with Black Dylusions on an Ink Blending Tool. I also stamped some Stitches coming in from the edges, as well.


For my focal image, I stamped The Flying Eye Insect once on my spread and once on white cardstock. I colored just the round part of my cardstock with Copic Markers, then cut that out. I adhered it over the stamped image on my spread. Added a quote. Et Viola! Done.
VLVS STAMPS USED!:
Writing Circles
Mesh Texture
Flying Insect Eye
Stitching Lines
Sawtooth Stitching Lines

Thanks so much for looking!
~Jenn

1 comment:

Tee said...

Love your beautiful imperfection, with the fun stamp, sentiment & gorgeous colors that you created.