Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Getting Cheeky with Art Journaling

Hi...Happy Wednesday!

Tina here today with a fun, 'cheeky' Art Journal page.

VLVS has the best stamps around.  Some are great for background stamping and some are great for capturing the perfect sentiment.  When I saw this stamp (Large Lady Leaning), I immediately fell in love with it. Perhaps because I can relate to the 'larger profile' that this beautiful woman exhibits.  ;)
Some stamps just beg to be center stage!!


 I used several stamps to enhance the background of my page, but this was one of those projects that was just simply fun and quick to finish.  

I often use song lyrics and titles as inspiration for my art journal pages, and this titles by Queen, was perfect for what I wanted to say.  ;)



  What stamps do you have but aren't sure how to use them?  I would love to see and hear your ideas.  

VLVS Stamps Used
Large Lady Leaning
 Map Background
Wildflowers Silhouette

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!


4 comments:

by belle said...

Great page Tina!!

Julie S said...

:D What a fun page!

dawt said...

I love, love, love this!

jbonomo said...

Hysterical! Just love it.