Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Art Journal Page: "Time is an Abyss" by Jenn Engle

Hey Everyone! I have an art journal page for you today. It is a page that took me awhile and has a lot of steps, so rather than fail miserably at trying to explain it, you can just check out the process video included at the end of this post.

I ended up loving this spread. I mean, with the awesome images at VLVS, how could I not?!
 
These are the Viva Las VegaStamps! I used:
 






You can check out my exact process Start to Finish here:

Thanks for looking,
Jenn

4 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Your pages and videos are always inspiring Jen. thanks for sharing your talent!!

Amanda said...

your pages are fabulous
Love
Amanda

Tera Callihan said...

Love this spread!!!!!

Tera Callihan said...

Love this spread!!!!!