Friday, May 06, 2016

Dive In - A Card by Fiona

Hello VLVstampy friends! Fiona here with you today to share a little card I made.


"Dive Into the Great Unknown" is a card of encouragement. Sometimes we need a little bit of encouragement to try something new. I began this card by stamping the dictionary page on to some crumpled tissue paper to create some of my background.


I just love this Whimsical little divers mask. I gave it just a little touch of colour to match the background papers I used.

I finished the card off by adding the title. Personally I love the great unknown. I find there's no better way to know whether you can do something or not than to dive in and have a go!

Viva Las Vegastamps used:



Catch you next time xxx





4 comments:

Tera Callihan said...

Amazing!! I Love this!!!!

Tera Callihan said...

Amazing!! I Love this!!!!

DMagness said...

Love that diver stamp. This is a great design!

DMagness said...

Love that diver stamp. This is a great design!