Friday, September 01, 2023

Witches Hat flat shaker card by Cathy N

 Good morning, Cathy here with a flat shaker card for you.


I started off making the background with some watercolor paper and 3 colors of orange distress oxide.

I then stamped Victorian flourish and jack-o-lantern in the darkest orange that I used in the background. 
Next, I started to make my flat shaker part of it. I took a piece of package plastic and taped it to 3 sides of my panel. 
Then I added some bat and pumpkin sequence. That was not enough for me, so I added some black and bronze sequence to fill it out.

                                                              Stamps Used:

Lastly, I stamped Striped witch hat on white cardstock and colored with copic and cut out. Added to the front and then added some black stickles to the hat. 

I added some Halloween washi to the bottom so the hat could sit on top of and added a little bat die cut.

                                                       19204 Striped witch hat

                                                       10366 jack-o-lantern

                                                      19417 Victorian flourish


                                                                Other Stuff:

                                                         watercolor paper

                                                         distress oxide

                                                         sequence

                                                         stickles 

                                                         washi tape

                 

No comments: