Friday, September 22, 2023

Dead End by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello  Everyone! Hope you're all well- here is another Halloween card for my project today.


For this card, I stamped all of  images and fussy cut them all out. The blood drips are a die. The teeth in the moon I stamped the moon in gray, stamped on scratch paper then on cardstock and repeated with the teeth on the moon.

On to the background-
I wanted a yellow haze around where the moon is going and a nice dark night sky beyond. I The yellows, and then the blues and purples. I covered the moon spot a bit while spraying the dark colors.
While that dried a bit, I started coloring all of my images. I added blood splatters and glossy accents to the blood drip strip. I colored the teeth with a white gel pen and added more color to the Dracula's house.


I dried the background and added more yellow after adding purples again. you can see how the added yellow ate away at the dark colors giving a cool haze look. That would have been cool by it self.
I stamped the flock of bats all around the card. Then I stared putting all my cut images onto the card. I used foam tape and double stick tape and glue for the blood drip strip.  I then layered the cards to finish.

I hope you enjoyed and that you are inspired as well. Until next time-

Stamps used:
The moon     20157
Haunted mansion   17883
Flock of bats   18909
Set of vampire  teeth     20273
Nosferatu    19902
Dead end sign    20492

Other supplies:
Distress sprays: Squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, blueprint sketch, wilted violet, twisted citron , vintage photo, lumber jack plaid, lost shadow

White gel pen 
glossy accents
blood drip die




No comments: