Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Everything was Beautiful by Madisen Hernandez

 





Hello Stampaholics! It's Madi, back today with a moody reflective card with some low-key layering. I kept the inside blank so it can be a multipurpose card. I hope you enjoy!









I gathered the inspiration by picking out these three stamps and building the vibe and the card from there.





I used these distress inks to create abstract coloring at the center of the page, kind of resembling an "aura" if you will. I wanted to contrast that with a fun mustard yellow, and I used the stamp for the checker board. 




I added some magenta to match the center coloring and used this fun textured stamp



Then to add a minimal layered effect I used a highlighter yellow to create a strip print image of 

Ethos Circular Eye


Finally finished with our main gal, using Tina Walker's




and that's it! Thank you for stopping by!



No comments: