Sunday, September 24, 2023

Boys Just Want to have Fun - by Fran Chalmers

Hi everyone!

Today I have made a tag, which talks about the boys for a change!




I made the background by first brayering on some colour onto a gel plate - I used Graphite by Elements Ink.


I then splattered some watered down Brushos in Grey, Burnt Sienna and Yellow


Once the background had dried, I stamped the main image onto it.  Then I stamped the image onto some thick paper to colour in.

 




After gluing the main image onto the tag, I stamped out the sentiment a couple of times and cut out each word so I could place them where I wanted to.  Once glued on, I went round the words with a fine black liner, as long as round the edge of the tag.





I finished the tag off by putting some fancy ribbon on the top.



Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Elements ink in Graphite
Brushos in Grey, Yellow and Burnt Sienna
Black Fine Liner
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Copic Pens


See you next time!




No comments: