Friday, September 22, 2023

Slide image by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤

Welcome back! Today I like to share my sliding picture frame . I have no idea, how you call it in the USA ;) 

It's a tiny game for kids.

And thats it:


The way how I create it:

1.) I use cardboard. 2 parts - each 11cm x 11cm in size.
For one of the parts I draw a frame so that the inner part has a size of 9cm x 9cm.



2.) Cut out the frame - don't cut into the inside, we still need that.
Now divide the 9cm x 9cm piece into 9 equal squares on the back.



3.) Now glue the frame consice onto the other piece of cardboard. Let dry.



4.) After drying, the frame can still be painted. I chose black - what else ;)
I also rounded off the outer corners beforehand.




5.) Now we turn our attention to the interior part. To do this we need a piece of watercolor paper of the same size - 9cm x 9cm.



6.) Stamp it however you like, but leave a 3cm x 3cm square in the top left corner. This will be lost later and there is no point in designing it.



7.) Now turn your piece of cardboard over so that the marked squares are on the underside.
Now stick your designed picture on the top.



8.)Now turn the picture over and cut it into 9 equal squares along the lines drawn. You can discard the free square. Now all you have to do is insert the pieces into the frame and let the game begin!

 

Have fun!!

All stamps I used:

Cheshire cat sitting

- Whimsical worm

- Distressed butterfly silhouette

- Stars


other supplies:

- cardboard

- Staz on

- watercolor paper

- Distress reinker

- Lindy's magicals

- posca white pen

- acrylic paint

- Distress Oxides


See ya soon *mwah*











No comments: