Tuesday, August 29, 2023

The Spinsters by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello all!

Well I'm in full fall mode on the creative side.... enjoy.


For this tag, I started with stamping the chandelier. Then  a light gray spray stain and added black around the edges with a small brush. While that dried, I stamped all of my images to be fussy cut and did that. I used the spider with lady and the realistic skull together for my spinsters.


One spinster got one layer of foam tape and the other got three layers. I fluff the legs by bending them a bit so they are not so flat, I just roll them over my finger. Then I paint them.
Once my tag was dry, I stamped the rest of the spiders and painted the flames on the candles of the chandelier. I love how the water made the yellow paint run a bit like the flame is blowing from an unseen source of air.

I also went over the webs with a glitter gel pen  Before attaching the spider skulls, I added some spider web material to the scene. I used a dab of hot glue on the back to attach them.

Last I got out my Halloween sticker book for the creepy words. I do use glue on the back of them as they tend to come off over time sometimes.
And that is all for this creepy art tag. I hope you liked it.


Stamps used:
Spider with lady      964
Realistic skull     19724
Striped spider    19508
Spider on web line   19263
Chandelier in cobwebs     19510

Other supplies:
Versafine clair ink pad: Nocturne and pinecone
Distress spray stains: 
Lost shadow, black soot, vintage photo, antique linen, squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade
Spider web material
 TH Halloween sticker words



No comments: