Saturday, August 12, 2023

Cannibal soup by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!!

If you haven't guessed, Halloween is my favorite holiday. And I am so happy to see all the Halloween stuff coming out now- so inspiring. So that leads to my project for this week...

To begin I took a tag and stood it up on my scratch paper. I started by spraying  several colors of spray stains and letting them run down.

So the last view of the tag I had sprayed on some black and some forest moss. It was too dark for  what I had in mind, So I Took another tag and sprayed water and the very inked tag and held it over a new tag. I s[read it around with my finger  and ended up with more of what I wanted.
I also Stamped all my stamps and cut them out and colored them.

Then I decided on a background, and stamped the mouth stamp all over in grey.
I stamped the can twice so I could have a lid for the can. Cutting out just the lid.
Then I assembled everything. I used hot glue for the bones and foam tape as well as double stick.
I also added glossy accents on the inside of can going over the edge for a wet look.
And there it is- I hope you enjoyed!


Stamps:
Cannibal condensed soup          20013
Astonished boy       1061
Begging lady    3176  ( I used the arm)
Open mouth       5766

Other supplies:
Distress spray stains: Black soot, stormy sky, speckeled egg, forest moss, gathered twigs, tea dye, tattered rose, Lumberjack plaid, Antique linen.

White gel pen
sparkle gel pen
Glossy accents
Boneyard bones TH
Foam tape, double stick tape
Hot glue


 








1 comment:

Aimee said...

I LOVE your tag. Great work!