Sunday, August 27, 2023

ATCs WITH CHECKS AND PATTERNS by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone!

Today I have made 3 ATCs.  I wanted to play with patterns, so the backgrounds and the stamps used all have patterns on them.




Firstly I made all my backgrounds using stencils from my stash and coloured with distress oxides.  I wanted the backgrounds to match the stamps I was using with them - for example, waves for the fish.




I stamped the images I wanted to use on thick paper and fussy cut them out.  You will notice that they all had black and white checks on them somewhere. I decided not to colour the images to give more impact.  


I edged each ATC with a pattern that echoed the pattern from the stencil using a black fine liner.  





I hope you like them!

Stamps Used:


Other Items Used:
Various stencils
Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilised Amber, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers
Black fine liner
Versafine Clair Nocturn



No comments: