Wednesday, August 23, 2023

You're How Old! by Madisen Hernandez

 Oh the end of an era... My wonderful co-worker is turning the big 3-0, so I decided to gift her something with this snarky little card attached, enjoy!



I started with these two stamps as inspo, I love the look on this woman's face, I feel like it could go with so many stamps and sentiments!



I stamped them out on white paper, then made a "mask" for both, adhering to the top of the stamped image so I could do some background magic. 


I used distress oxide ink and a cheap stencil to start this layered background


Then I went in with my fav background stamps 


I took off the "masks" I made for the two original stamped images. I then used my DYMO label maker to make this sentiment. 




The final touch was backing it on this orange card front to make the accents pop! 


Thanks for stopping by guys, love ya! -Madisen 


No comments: