Monday, August 07, 2023

31 by Cathy N

 Hello, Cathy here with a Halloween tag. I'm just getting my spook on. 


I started off with making the background. I used some browns and a rust distress color.


Next, I stamped sheet music background with the darkest brown I used to make the background.

I then stamped creepy cat and creepy rat on white cardstock and colored with copic markers and fussy cut out. 


Then I glued them to the bottom of the tag. For the last little bit, I added some new Halloween goodies from Tim Holtz. 👻



And here is my tag.


                                                                     Stamped Used:

                                                            19557 sheet music background

                                                           19869 creepy cat

                                                            19873 creepy rat

                                                                Other stuff used:

                                                                 Tag
                                                                 Distress ink
                                                                White cardstock
                                                                 Copic markers
                                                                 Halloween ephemera

1 comment:

Aimee said...

This is the perfect mix of creepy and cute! I love it.