Friday, February 12, 2021

She was a freaky little thing By Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello All! Tracy here, I love mixed media so you'll see lots of that from me here.

Since tomorrow is Valentines day, I chose Frank and his bride. 

I used a 3.5 x 4.5 canvas plate or tile. you can  get them at most craft or art stores. You can set them on a small easel or glue a ribbon on back for easy display.

The background is crackle paste through a brick stencil, let it dry overnight and then sprayed with Glimmer mist sprays. The crow in me loves sparkle! I used four different colors. Dry with heat tool.
Then I painted Frank with some shimmer water colors and same with his bride's hair.

I stamped the cogs on the background with Versafine ink in black, as well as  the verse and wiped Spun Sugar distress ink as well as some Vintage Photo around the edges. The metal cogs, heart brad, and heart confetti I got from the craft store. The thermometer I had in my stash.
I glued it all on with hot glue. I also use hot glue on the foam tape when I'm putting it on to a textured surface. Don't want parts falling off.....get it ? hahaha... I know.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my first blog post ever and are inspired to fly your freaky art  flag...



Stamps Used:
Bride of Frankenstein 19906
Franks Bolts 5842
She was a freaky... 19684
Nesting Gears 19177


No comments: