Thursday, February 18, 2021

New Normal...HA!

 It has almost been a year of on and off lock downs and I for one am STRUGGLING!

I created a card inspired by those feeling, hoping that if I got it out in my art it would help.  We will see!


Stamps used:  Chicken Wire, Say New Normal, Sasquatch



The Chicken Wire stamp was the very first Viva Las VegaStamp I purchased and it have been well loved!  Background is Brusho on watercolor paper with a tiny tag and masking tape layered on top.  Then I spritzed Distress Oxide Spray in Rustic Wilderness... OHHH how I love the splatters!!

Mr. Sasquatch is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils.  He is walking on washi designed by Miss DeeDee Catron at Um Wow Studio.



Creating ALWAYS makes me feel better!!!

I hope you are using some of your extra time at home creating too!!

Until next time...get inky!



1 comment:

Patiolinda said...

So fitting - a whole year - it has been tough...your art is says it all. So, so right to the point, pul-leeze help us, lol. Thanks for sharing!