Thursday, February 04, 2021

A Gentle Heart

 I find myself wising for spring so that is what is inspiring me at this time!!!

I have also found that the best thing I have done lately is make a HUGE stash of background.  Gelli printed, inked, painted, etc. 

I used one of those premade backgrounds for this adorable spriny card!



Stamps used: A Gentle Heart, Girl in Princess Costume, Doodle Flower/Garden


This background is with Distress Inks and an Um Wow Studio stencil.  I stamped the doodle garden with 2 colors of ink for depth.  Our little princess is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol, fussy cut and adhered into the garden.  She reminds me of Matilda!!!

A little water spritzing and inking around the edges to distress a bit and viola!



Did you notice the washi tape creating the garden floor???  Yep that is DeeDee's rusty washi!!!

Until next time...get inky AND keep wishing for spring!


No comments: