Monday, February 22, 2021

BIRTHDAY CAT by Fran Chalmers

 Hi everyone

I'm more of a dog person than a cat person, but I do love this stamp of a singing cat playing guitar! 


Firstly, I made the background by brayering two colours of distress oxides onto my 4" round gelli plate, then splashing with water drops (I put the gelli plate onto a large acrylic block so I can place it onto the card and see what I am getting!). I rarely get a perfect circle but I'm not bothered about that!



I then stamped the cat with Versafine Clair (Nocturne) onto card and embossed it with clear embossing powder, and then cut it out.  I put some musical washy tape on the card base for it to sit on, and also a bit to go under the sentiment.


After stamping the sentiment, I edged it with blue and mounted it on sticky pads to make it pop.



Lastly, I added splodges with a black posca pen (hitting it with a heavy ruler!) to add a bit of texture.

Hope you like it!


Stamps used:
A birthday is like a cat - https://vlvstamps.com/a-birthday-is-like-a-cat-1-x-2-1-2.html
Singing cat with a guitar - https://vlvstamps.com/singing-cat-with-guitar-3-x-2-1-4.html

Other items:
Distress Oxides
Water
Gelli plate
Embossing powder
Versafine Clair ink in Nocturne
Black Posca pen
Washy tape

1 comment:

Robbin said...

My name is Davies, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Text (407) 777-4240
I just said I should share my own story here
Thank you