Tuesday, August 05, 2014

love working in series

Hi Hermine here again. Maybe you noticed but I do love working in series. So here they come
Then I thought why on earth didn;t I make a step-by-step tutorial, so here it is. The describtion is on the photo. Its clean and simple and fun to do for beginners as well as advanced stampers.

step 1

step 2

step 3

step 4

step 5

step 6

finished card after removing masks. Stamps I used are: Santa smoking 1934, Clockface 19468, Merry Christmas Y'all 4619 (I cut the stamp in three parts so I can use the words seperately as well as one sentence)
And because all the cards are made the same way you will find the stamps I used for each card underneath the photo. 






Hop you will have as much fun as I did.

Warmly Hermine

Used matierials:
double cardstock square
Lyra Crayons

3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Awesome...love this series!!!

Ruth said...

I love them all - thanks for the tutorial! I must try this

Nikki W said...

Fabulous - love them all