Sunday, August 24, 2014

Forever & ever

Hello all! Nataliya is here :)
Today I will show you another card with stamping background:


In this time I used  resist effect and sprays for create background. For stamping I took fab VLVS! Clockface 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 (and Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder):


And I adding stamping with my fav mini stamps - Design Open Circles 1 3/4 x 1 3/4  & Undulating Lines Background 1 x 1 1/4. These seemingly simple stamps, allow you to add interesting accents in any work. I LOVE them!


And what about you? Do you like to create backgrounds using VLVS! stamps?

Have a stamping day ;)

5 comments:

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Tanks a lot!

Annie said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the background and as well the entire finished card. Quite inspiring. Thank you for sharing it.

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks a lot!!!

jbonomo said...

Fabulous card: color, layers, loving those stamps. Thank you!

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks :)