Monday, August 18, 2014

Listen to your Dreams.

Happy Monday! Karen here with you again today!
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, and got to spend a little time doing the things that make you happy!
 
 I have, yup you guessed it another tag to share with you today..
 



 as well as these gorgeous VLVS! stamps,
 
 
Coffee Ring Stain 2 3/4 x 2 1/4
 
 
Dictionary Page 4 x 2 1/2
 
 
Banksy Balloon Girl 2 3/4 x 3
 
 
 
I've used some of my favourite 7Dots paper, Tim Holtz embellishments and some of the gorgeous new Alpha Two  pieces form UmWow Studio!
 
I love teaming VLVS! stamps like the coffee ring stain and dictionary pages  with patterned paper to add a little something extra to the background.
 
 
Even thought the Banksy Balloon Girl stamp has the heart shaped balloon, I've covered this part of the stamp and used some other embellishments.. Sometimes just part of a stamp can be all you need..
 
 
I hope I've inspired you to  get a little creative 
Happy Stamping!
Karen xx

4 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful!

Jeannette v.D. said...

Absolutely LOVE it !

Gerda Weiland said...

Gorgeous !

Unknown said...

Love it! It tells a nice story and the little girl is darling. It just radiates light.