Thursday, August 07, 2014

Art journal fun & Viva Las VegaStamps!

It's been a little while since I added to my art journal and I had a picture of the hubs and I the night we went and saw Black Sabbath in concert (awesome!!) so I decided to do a journal page with it using the fabulous Viva Las VegaStamps stamps. When I use a stencil with mists or paints I hate to waste any leftovers so what I usually do is press it onto a blank page in my journal so that I can use it on another page. This is what I started out with
I loved the bright colors! I then added our picture as well as some other embellies
and I stamped the numbers on the bottom and decided that I wanted to color them in with a fuschia color to make them pop more!  Here is the finished journal page

  and here are a couple close ups
 
and

and here are the stamps I used on this journal page:
and the line of chevrons stamp
and the ampersand stamp
and the grunge numbers from Plate 1444 
and last but not least checkerboard border
 I also used yummy Momenta inks and glimmer mists to color this page up.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Karen said...

great aj page! Love those number stamps!!!!