Monday, August 04, 2014

Inspired

Hello Everyone! Karen here with you again today..
for all of us inspiration comes in all sorts of forms, and at all different times..
For me,  as soon as I saw the Businessman Silhouette,
 

it's like a little light bulb went off inside my head.. I knew he just had to be paired Big Ben.
 

 For me they just go hand in hand.. and then August 1st came along and Tim Holtz posted his tag and technique for his August tag...and bang, there it was again, this stamp combo popped straight into my head  and I knew what I would be sharing with you all today.
 
I've also used the waybill/invoice background
  in my background layer as well ( this one is another favourite!!)
 
and
 
 
 add in a little distress ink, tissue tape and a few idea-ology embellishments and rub-ons, and I was done
 
 
and as always I can't not share a few close ups with you..




 
 
We'd love to hear about what you find inspiring, or a VLVS! stamp or combination of stamps that inspire you..
 
Thank you so much for stopping by,
until next time.. Happy Creating
 
Karen xx

4 comments:

Penny Butler said...

I absolutely LOVE this Karen! The colours, the stamps EVERYTHING!! You've inspired me! :)

by belle said...

Another great tag Karen!! I love the muted colors in the background!!!

Tera Callihan said...

Fantastic! !!!!

Robin Horasanian said...

Great tag