Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Orca by Tracy Blackwolf



 Hello everyone! Hope you're all keeping warm... My project for today is a nice and simple card suitable for framing.


 This is a big stamp! wont fit on an A2 size card.(4.5 x 5.5) But I love these beautiful animals so this stamp is a must for me.

I stamped it on white heavy stock with black  versa clair ink. I filled in where needed as solid areas seem to always need some help. I used black watercolor paint for that.

I then took some paper towel and covered the stamp and sprayed salvaged patina  and stormy sky on the card. I dried it with heat tool.

Next I took my red line tape and made a frame around the Orca.
I removed the liner and used a sheet foil pretty side up, and stuck it to the tape all the way around.
Its a black holographic foil- so cool! wish the camera picked up the colors better.

Next I used a glitter marker to color all the black on the orca, I wanted a bit of sparkle I used some gilding size or glue to add the dots and used the foil again. last I layered it all on a piece of black cardstock.

and thats it!

Hope you enjoyed!


Stamps used:
Orca, lg.

Other supplies:
Black hologram foil sheet
Red line double stick tape
Distress spray stains- salvaged patina, stormy sky
versaclair nocturne ink











No comments: