Saturday, January 27, 2024

Audiobook case by ~*Arwen*~

 Hi Lovelies ❤


Welcome back on this Blog!

Today I'm here with an audiobook case. It will be a gift for my sister.




And that's the way, I made it:

1.) I used cardboard for the outer shell. The size is 5 inches x 10.25 inches.
Fold the cardboard once at 5 inches, turn it 180 degrees and fold again at 5 inches.



2.) I made the inner cover with thinner paper. The dimensions are 6 inches x 10 inches.
First fold the long side - at 0.5 inch and at 5.5 inch.



3.) Then turn over to the short side and fold at 5 inches. 



4,) To turn the piece of paper into a cover, I punch a semicircle into one half. This serves as an insert. The folded pages are rounded. At the bottom, the folded edges are completely cut away.



5.) Now glue the two tabs to the back. Where the tabs were glued to the outside is the back.



6,) The inner cover can now be glued to the right side of the outer cover. The semicircular cutout points upwards.



7.) To ultimately design the cover, I use a piece of watercolor paper. I cut this a little smaller than the outer cover. Now choose the right stamps and you can get started!



All stamps, I used:

- why fit in

- Surprise girl

- Plus sign background


other supplies:

- Cardstock

- black paper

- watercolor paper

- Staz on

- VersaFine Clair

- Posca pen

- handmade watercolors

- Distress oxides

- Scor Pal

- circle punch


See ya soon :)









2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a cool make, Jo x

*Arwen* said...

Thx Jo :)