Monday, January 29, 2024

VALENTINE CARD BY FRAN CHALMERS

 Hi everyone!

It's nearly Valentine's Day so I thought I'd make a fun card for my other half - and he'll tell you that the sentiment is definitely true!


First of all I smooshed my card with Distress Ink in Kitsch Flamingo


I used a stencil from my stash to do the hearts in the same colour


And then I went round the edge with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink


I stamped the main image with Versafine Clair Nocturn on thick paper and coloured it with Kuretake watercolour pens, then fussy cut it out.


I added the sentiment (which I cut up) and used red posca pen round the edges. I mounted the whole card onto a red mat.


Stamps Used:

Smooching lady 17896

Other products used:
Distress Inks in Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry
Versafine Clair in Nocturn
Kuretake watercolour pens
Red posca pen
Red Card
Heart stencil


No comments: