Monday, January 01, 2024

DIVA - by Fran Chalmers

 Hi everyone, and Happy New Year! Here is my blog post, a bit late! I have made a postcard.




First I stamped my image on a postcard sized piece of card with Memento Tuxedo ink.

I then stamped it again on a masking sheet so I could mask the image while I made the background.


I made the background using a stencil and distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers.


I went round the edge with the Peacock Feathers.



After removing the mask, I coloured the main image in copic pens.


I stamped the sentiment in a matching colour on a separate piece of card, and then went round the edge of it and the postcard with a fine black pen.




Stamps Used:


Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers
Versafine Clair ink in Warm Breeze
Copic Pens
Fine Black liner pen
Masking sheet
Sunburst Stencil



No comments: