Sunday, January 07, 2024

It's a beautiful day by Cathy N

 Good morning, Cathy here with a card using an item that I haven't used in years. Chalks. That is how I colored the background of this card.


I first started out by stamping the kid in frog costume and sitting frog and grass and flowers on the bottom of the card panel. I colored it with copic markers, and I used different colors of green ink on the grass. 

I then stamped smiling sun in yellow ink and colored that in with copic markers. 

After I had them all colored, I needed to color the background and I thought what would be fast coverage? Chalks. I haven't used them in over 10 years. 


I then layered it on black cardstock and then on a mini slimline card. Lastly, I added a snarky saying and we are done. 

                                                                      Stamps Used:

                                                                7907 kid in frog costume

                                                               11124 sitting frog 

                                                              2202 smiling sun

                                                             2561 grass and flowers

No comments: