Monday, February 13, 2023

WORTH CATCHING - by Fran Chalmers


Hi everyone.  Today I have made a quick card using one ink pad and only a few stamps.  I hope you like it.



 
I made the background by using the border stamp, which I stamped in Twilight Verserfine Clair.  I had to stamp it twice to fill the space by just turning the card so the edges were the same.



I then stamped the image of the lady onto thick paper in the same coloured ink as the background and coloured just the bow on her hair, her lips and the edge of her hat and neck.  I love the expression on her face!



Before putting her on the background, I trimmed round the background and mounted it onto card the same colour as the bow.  I also stamped the sentiment in Twilight and mounted it onto the same pink card.





A very quick and easy card, but I think quite striking!



Stamps Used:



Other Items Used:

Versafine Clair ink in Twilight
Sweet Poppy Stencil watercolour pens
Pink Card



1 comment:

Zubbo said...

Fullz & Tools
-------------

Genuine, fresh & legit fullz/pros & tools with tutorials
Spammed fullz with guaranteed results
Hacking/Spamming tools with tutorial guides & e-books

WA/TG +92 317 272 1122
ICQ/Telegram @killhacks
exploit.tools4u at gmail dot com
@peeterhacks Wickr/Skype

Fullz/Pros Info
---------------
NAME-SSN-DOB-DL-ADDRESS-PHONE-EMAIL-WORK&BANKINFO
Pros with High credit scores minimum 700+
Business fullz with EIN
CC with CVV's plus SSN-DOB info

Tools & Tutorials
-----------------
SMTP's/RDP's/C-panels/SHELLS/Brutes
Key-logger/Viruses/RAT's
Web-Mailers/PHP-mailer/Senders
SMS bulk Sender/Email Bulk Sender
SQLi Injector/Kali-Linux/Python
I.p's/Proxies/Combos/HQ Emails
Office365 Logins/Emails

All tools are fresh & legit
Very cheap prices
Hit me up if you need any