Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Tree Lady by Arwen

 Hi Lovelies ❤


Welcome back on this Blog!

Today, I wanna share my newest card.


some close-ups:




And that's the way, I made it:

1.) I want to create my background first. For this, I used embossing powder, VersaMark and my rubberstamp.


2.) After stamping the image a several times, I  melt it with my heat gun.


3.) Time to add some color. I used two different color sprays from Lindy's.



4.) Add some more background pattern with Distress Oxide.



5.) I blended the edges with a soft brush and also Distress Oxide.



6.) Now it's time to color the images, I choosed for my card.



7.) Now finally add the images onto my card. For the leaves, I used 3D foam pads.

all stamps. I used:

- Whimsical tree lady nude

- Whimsical leaf

- Doodle dots


other stuff:

- watercolor paper

- Staz on

- VersaMark

- embossing powder

- Lindy's

- Distress Oxide

- Distress Reinker

- Posca white


Hope you like it and see ya soon ❤❤❤










No comments: