Friday, February 10, 2023

Strong Woman by Tracy Blackwolf

 Hello everyone!! 

This week I did a card still with a valentine day theme- or not....Enjoy!

So To start this card, I used a mixed media heavy stock paper. I picked Three colors and sprayed them all over randomly. Dried the card since  I have no patience. and then dropped water all over it, let it "bake" a bit and then dry the rest of the way.


I went into my stash for a chipboard die cut heart and painted on two colors of distress oxide ink. Let that dry and then stamped my highheel lady.

once my background card was ready to go, I stamped several verbage stamps around as well as the eyes and shoe stamp. I used foam tape on the back of the die cut heart and set that in the middle of the card.
Then I layered the card to give it a nice finished look.




The last thing I did was to find a charm that fit with the card....Handcuffs! on the point of the heart!

And that's it!! I hope you enjoyed this weeks project~ until next time!!


Stamps used:
Eyes Left   19243
High heel   1990
high heel lady     1275
Spike heel     7669
A snarl a sneer....       1020
A womans place.....    4230
She who must be obeyed       4200


Other supplies:
Distress spray stains: Shaded lilac, Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple
Distress oxides: P:icked Raspberry, Seedless preserves
Versaclair ink ; Nocturne




No comments: