Monday, February 20, 2023

Happy Birthday you old Sweetie ► Majo

 

Hi Lovelies,

 

Spring is just around the corner, so the colors for my Birthday Card are also a bit “springy”.



 

I inked a watercolor panel and stamped the diamond background as well as the waybill on top.

 

I just received the Tim Holtz Silhouette birds, so I just had to use them.

 

I stamped the diamond background also on the inside along with the numbers for texture and my sentiment.



 

A fun card

 

I used the following stamps:

19416

18920

19659

14306

 

Have a lovely start into the new week, luv ya

 


 

1 comment:

Zubbo said...

Fullz & Tools
-------------

Genuine, fresh & legit fullz/pros & tools with tutorials
Spammed fullz with guaranteed results
Hacking/Spamming tools with tutorial guides & e-books

WA/TG +92 317 272 1122
ICQ/Telegram @killhacks
exploit.tools4u at gmail dot com
@peeterhacks Wickr/Skype

Fullz/Pros Info
---------------
NAME-SSN-DOB-DL-ADDRESS-PHONE-EMAIL-WORK&BANKINFO
Pros with High credit scores minimum 700+
Business fullz with EIN
CC with CVV's plus SSN-DOB info

Tools & Tutorials
-----------------
SMTP's/RDP's/C-panels/SHELLS/Brutes
Key-logger/Viruses/RAT's
Web-Mailers/PHP-mailer/Senders
SMS bulk Sender/Email Bulk Sender
SQLi Injector/Kali-Linux/Python
I.p's/Proxies/Combos/HQ Emails
Office365 Logins/Emails

All tools are fresh & legit
Very cheap prices
Hit me up if you need any