Monday, February 27, 2023

NOT ALL WHO WANDER - by Fran Chalmers

Hello everyone! Today I have made a quick tag for you.




 For the background, I blended distress inks in blocks of colour.


I splashed some water on the colours with a fine fan brush, making sure the splashes were only small.


I stamped the swirl in black, with the looping heart trailing from it.


I then stamped the man, and embossed him so that he stood out from the other stamps.  I wanted him to look like he was beginning to walk down a tunnel.


I shaded the swirl with pastel pencils, then stamped the sentiment (slightly crooked, unfortunately!) and drew a line round the tag in fine liner.  


To finish it off, I added a ribbon.


Stamps Used:

Twilight Zone Swirl 20506

Looping heart line 20443

Not all who wander 19413

Businessman silhouette 19418


Other Items Used:

Distress inks in Mowed Lawn,  Squeezed Lemonade, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch

Versafine Clair in Nocturn

Black fine liner

Pastel pencils

Ribbon



1 comment:

nathwest said...

love your tag !