Monday, October 31, 2022

Witch Girl by Tracy Blackwolf

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Hello everyone! Here is my art tag for the blog today, I hope you enjoy.

So for the background I did the smoosh technique using both distress oxides and stains. once it was all dry, I dropped water drops all over it and let it dry. It gives nice splotches.
Next I Stamped the house. Then I stamped the Jack o lantern fence on acetate and embossed with clear powder- carefully as to not warp the acetate. And then I cut it out and attached with clear tape. Then I stamped the tree branches around the tag.

Then I stamped the witch girl and tied up woman, I fussy cut them and then painted them using Distress stains. I used foam tape behind them for dimension. Then I stamped a bat from the bat silhouette  image and fussy cut him out. I put the tied up woman behind the fence as I only have tape at the bottom of the fence and on the side.


Then I glued the bat to the witches hand and attached her to the tag. I stamped the spider and used black sparkle glitter glue on it and a glitter gel pen for the web line.
Once everything was attached, I used  staz on Pumpkin reinker to paint in the jack o lanterns at the base of the fence. Its acetate so you need a solvent based ink for that. Don't use a good paint brush for that though, it will wreck it. I have one I use for only those inks. Finished the tag with a plaid ribbon. And there you have a creepy Halloween tag!
Have A fun And safe Halloween~

Stamps used:
Hanging bats silhouette        20124
Victorian Witch costume girl    20132
Tied up woman     2397
Weathered Tree     19467
Jack o lanterns along fence    18953
Old House    19741
Spider on web line     19263

Other Suplies:
#8 TH tag

Distress sprays- Mustard seed, Salvaged patina, vintage photo, cracklin campfire, dried marigold, Tea Dye, wilted violet ,twisted citron

Distress oxide inks: Faded jeans, Broken china, peacock feathers

Pumkin Staz on Reinker

Foam tape





















.

No comments: