Monday, November 07, 2022

No one took me serious by FRAN CHALMERS

Hi everyone :)

I have lost my mojo a bit so I have made only a simple postcard this time.


First, to make the background I blended three distress inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet.  I went round the edge with Villainous Potion.


 I then stamped the elephants on card, making sure they were really black.  I wanted them to stay just black and white as they are so detailed. I then cut them out.


I stamped the sentiment straight onto the background.


.I went round the edge of the elephants with a black pen to make sure all the white bits weren't showing after cutting them out.


Before sticking the elephants onto the card, I stuck some washy tape for them to sit/stand on.  I also went round the edge of the card with black fine liner to add more interest.



Quick and easy! See you next time.x


Stamps Used:

Whimsical Elephant 19219

Sitting Elephant 19157

Banksy No One Took Me Serious 19963


Other Items Used:

Distress Inks in  Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion

Versafine Clair ink in Nocturn

Washy Tape

Black Fine Liner




No comments: